- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 medium white potato, cut into cubes (about 3 cups)
- 1 can (15.25 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
Cook the beef, onion and garlic powder in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
Stir the soup, broth, water, chili powder and potatoes in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Stir in the corn and and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, if desired. Recipe source.